What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser ”Help” for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribe/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data through a form, for example, those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies tracks information, such as your duration on the site and the pages you visit, in order to continue producing engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure the usage of the site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track data such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit to help us understand how we can improve the site for our users.
- Every once in a while, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site is delivered. While testing new features, cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site and whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users acknowledge the most.
- While selling services it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase of a service and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is essential to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and service costs to ensure the best possible experience.
- On this site we use social media buttons and/or plugins that allow you to connect with your social networks in various ways. For the following social media sites to work including; Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Vimeo, YouTube, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.